- finance course, financial overview, basics, and best practices (complete guide)
- finance 101, finance overview, basics, and best practices
- William Thorndike: "The Outsiders" | Talks at Google
- 5. Concept Selection and Tradespace Exploration
- Wells Fargo CEO: "What I’ve Learned Since Business School"
- John Bogle, Founder of The Vanguard Group | A Motley Fool Special Interview
- 21. Dynamic Hedging and Average Life
- NCUA Webinar: FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (7/29/15)
- Food Forum 15 – Panel Discussion – Session Four – Partnering to enhance our Food Safety Culture
- Mod-04 Lec-17 Case Analysis
In Principles of Quantitative Equity Investing, pioneering financial researcher Dr. Sugata Ray demonstrates how to invest successfully in US equities with quantitative strategies, using rigorous rule sets to decide when and what to trade.
Whether you’re a serious investor, professional advisor, or student of finance, Ray will help you determine the optimal quantitative rules for your investing objectives, and then "backtest" their performance through any historical time period. He demonstrates each key technique using state-of-the-art Equities Lab software — and this book comes with 20 weeks of free access to Equities Lab, plus a discount on its purchase.
Ray covers key topics including stock screening, portfolio rebalancing, market timing, returns and dividends, benchmarks, bespoke measures, and more. He also presents a series of powerful screens built by many of the world’s most successful investors.
Together, this guidebook and software combine to offer a turnkey solution for creating virtually any quantitative strategy, and then accurately estimating its performance and risk characteristics — helping you systematically maximize your profits and control your risk.
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: FT Press; 1 edition (June 28, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0134192796
- ISBN-13: 978-0134192796
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds