- Bank Valuation and Value Based Management Deposit and Loan Pricing Performance Evaluation and Risk M
- INSEAD Professor Jean Dermine on how to handle failing banks
- Bailout 3: Book value vs. market value
- Leadership Development | Value and Value Creation | MILE Webinar
- 16. Portfolio Management
- How to Challenge a Bank Valuation?
- Key Financial Metrics and Ratios: ROA, ROE, and ROIC
- Capital Management | Basel 2 & 3
- Bank Value vs. Market Value
- Using a Balance Sheet to Analyze a Company
The professional resource every investment banker must have—the definitive guide to complying with the brand-new Basel III requirements
Anchored in the fields of economics and finance, Bank Valuation and Value Based Management, Second Edition details asset-liability management and provides rigorous foundations to discuss the control of value creation and risk in banks.
Dermine delivers a framework that addresses critical bank management issues that include fund transfer pricing, risk-adjusted performance evaluation, deposit pricing, capital management, loan pricing and provisioning, securitization, and the measurement of interest rate risk. The book also covers important topics, such as capital management methods, resolution for non-performing loans and investments, and securitization and other structured products.
Jean Dermine is the Professor of Banking and Finance at INSEAD and has taught at Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, the Universities of Louvain and Lausanne, CESAG, NYU, and Stockholm Schools of Economics.
- File Size: 15947 KB
- Print Length: 529 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (October 24, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 1, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00N9ICA26
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled