- Bitcoin: Where the Laws of Mathematics Prevail
- Bitcoin – Digital Signatures
- Bitcoin Now: Exploring the New Frontier of Digital Currency
- (New Andreas Antonopoulos) Should we use banks for custodial cryptocurrency services?
- Reimagining Finance in the 21st Century – Rohan Grey
- Yanis Varoufakis – Lecture On The Nature of Money, Modern Money, Bitcoin
- Bitcoin: What is it? | Money, banking and central banks | Finance & Capital Markets | Khan Academy
- 28 November 2017 – LSE Law Cash: the future of money in the Bitcoin age
- Bitcoin Q&A: How to avoid re-creating systems of control
- RU | Bitcoin Russia 2018 | "Legal regulation and trends in various countries of the world"
Can You make money in digital finance? And how! This book looks at digital financial instruments like cryptocurrency (bitcoin) digital securities like stocks, bonds, options contracts, and cryptography. It explains the legal rules of US banking and capital markets law so digital start-ups can confidently enter banking, financial services, and capital markets without fear of losing investments or investors. Traces the history of cryptocurrency from cipherpunks through bitcoin to wikileaks while exposing the law and economics of digital finance.
- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 17, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1544784783
- ISBN-13: 978-1544784786
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 ounces