- Stock Market Education: Options Trading Simplified
- Futures Market Explained
- Option Trading Strategies for regular Income- The Option School
- 90% of traders lose money… So how to be in the top 10%?
- Profits in Commodity Market | Analysis of profits | How to invest in commodity market
- Buying Cheap Options | Trading Data Science
- 3 Simple Ways To Use Candlestick Patterns In Trading; SchoolOfTrade.com
- S&P 500 Index Options Trading Market Maker Risk Management
- 7 Components of Profitable Trading Systems | Andrew Falde, SMB Capital
- What is a Market Maker?
Approaches trading from the viewpoint of market makers and the part they play in pricing, valuing and placing positions. Covers option volatility and pricing, risk analysis, spreads, strategies and tactics for the options trader, focusing on how to work successfully with market makers. Features a special section on synthetic options and the role of synthetic options market making (a role of increasing importance on the trading floor). Contains numerous graphs, charts and tables.
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (October 16, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471578320
- ISBN-13: 978-0471578321
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds