- Financial Derivatives Explained
- Credit default swaps | Finance & Capital Markets | Khan Academy
- 16. Portfolio Management
- Arbitrage basics | Finance & Capital Markets | Khan Academy
- Investment Banking and Structured Finance – 02/16 – Pricing of credit derivatives (Part 1)
- FRM: Credit default swap (CDS) basis trade
- Credit Default Swap (CDS)
- 13. Investment Banking – Front Office vs Middle Office vs Back Office
- How is Collateral Used in the Derivatives Market?
- What are Credit Derivatives?
The credit derivatives industry has come under close scrutiny over the past few years, with the recent financial crisis highlighting the instability of a number of credit structures and throwing the industry into turmoil. What has been made clear by recent events is the necessity for a thorough understanding of credit derivatives by all parties involved in a transaction, especially traders, structurers, quants and investors.
Fully revised and updated to take in to account the new products, markets and risk requirements post financial crisis, Credit Derivatives: Trading, Investing and Risk Management, Second Edition, covers the subject from a real world perspective, tackling issues such as liquidity, poor data, and credit spreads, to the latest innovations in portfolio products, hedging and risk management techniques.