THE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS CLASSIC?REVISED AND UPDATED TO HELP YOU SUCCEED, EVEN DURING TIMES OF EXTREME VOLATILITY
Bank Valuation and Value Based Management
- Basic Monte Carlo Simulation of a Stock Portfolio in Excel
- Monte Carlo Simulation – NPV example
- Monte Carlo Simulations: Run 10,000 Simulations At Once
- Monte Carlo Simulation: Sensitivity Tornado Plot
- Excel – Simple Revenue Forecast (and dealing with outliers)
- GoForecast – Web Model for Financial Forecasting
- Sensitivity Analysis in Excel with What-If Data Table, Tornado Diagram and Spider Plot
- Business Case Walkthrough
- No Crystal Ball Required – Predictive Analytics for Business
- Crystal Ball – Frontera eficiente
Updated look at financial modeling and Monte Carlo simulation with software by Oracle Crystal Ball
This revised and updated edition of the bestselling book on financial modeling provides the tools and techniques needed to perform spreadsheet simulation. It answers the essential question of why risk analysis is vital to the decision-making process, for any problem posed in finance and investment. This reliable resource reviews the basics and covers how to define and refine probability distributions in financial modeling, and explores the concepts driving the simulation modeling process. It also discusses simulation controls and analysis of simulation results.
This outstanding reference has already taught thousands of traders the concepts of technical analysis and their application in the futures and stock markets. Covering the latest developments in computer technology, technical tools, and indicators, the second edition features new material on candlestick charting, intermarket relationships, stocks and stock rotations, plus state-of-the-art examples and figures. From how to read charts to understanding indicators and the crucial role technical analysis plays in investing, readers gain a thorough and accessible overview of the field of technical analysis, with a special emphasis on futures markets. Revised and expanded for the demands of today's financial world, this book is essential reading for anyone interested in tracking and analyzing market behavior.
As an asset class, commodities are now as important as stocks and bonds – and with rapid growth in demand, profit opportunities in commodities are larger than ever. But today’s computer-driven markets are volatile and chaotic. Fortunately, you can profit consistently – and this tutorial will show you how. Building on more than 30 years of market success, George Kleinman introduces powerful trend-based techniques for consistently trading in your “sweet spot” for profits.
Kleinman reveals exactly how the commodities markets have changed – and how you can use consistent discipline to avoid “shark-infested waters” and manage the market’s most dangerous risks. Ideal for every beginning-to-intermediate level trader, speculator, and investor, this guide begins with the absolute basics, and takes you all the way to highly-sophisticated strategies.
John J. Murphy has now updated his landmark bestseller Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets, to include all of the financial markets.
"If one could read only one book on technical analysis, this should be the one." –Knight-Ridder Financial Products and News (on the first edition, Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets, 0-13-898008-X)
- Bank Valuation and Value Based Management Deposit and Loan Pricing Performance Evaluation and Risk M
- e-Study Guide for Bank Valuation and Value-Based Management : Deposit and Loan Pricing, Pe Ebook PDF
- Why Values-based banks are different
- Valuation Methods
- Financials: Analyzing Bank Stocks the Easy Way *** INDUSTRY FOCUS ***
- Bank Value vs. Market Value
- Key Financial Metrics and Ratios: ROA, ROE, and ROIC
- Determining Property Value the Right Way
- Financial Analysis for Leaders | UC Berkeley Executive Education
- INSEAD Professor Jean Dermine on how to handle failing banks
The professional resource every investment banker must have—the definitive guide to complying with the brand-new Basel III requirements
Anchored in the fields of economics and finance, Bank Valuation and Value Based Management, Second Edition details asset-liability management and provides rigorous foundations to discuss the control of value creation and risk in banks.
Dermine delivers a framework that addresses critical bank management issues that include fund transfer pricing, risk-adjusted performance evaluation, deposit pricing, capital management, loan pricing and provisioning, securitization, and the measurement of interest rate risk. The book also covers important topics, such as capital management methods, resolution for non-performing loans and investments, and securitization and other structured products.
Jean Dermine is the Professor of Banking and Finance at INSEAD and has taught at Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, the Universities of Louvain and Lausanne, CESAG, NYU, and Stockholm Schools of Economics.
© 2018 Stephen Collie Enterprises