- Decision Tree Tutorial in 7 minutes with Decision Tree Analysis & Decision Tree Example (Basic)
- Python Programming Tutorial – How to Make a Stock Screener
- 14. Portfolio Theory
- How to Build a Forecasting Model in Excel – Tutorial | Corporate Finance Institute
- William Thorndike: "The Outsiders" | Talks at Google
- 21. Dynamic Hedging and Average Life
- 4 Reasons to Start with Decision Modeling on Your First BRMS Project
- 5. Concept Selection and Tradespace Exploration
- Wells Fargo CEO: "What I've Learned Since Business School"
- The Future of Augmented Intelligence: If You Can’t Beat ‘em, Join ‘em
In Principles of Quantitative Equity Investing, pioneering financial researcher Dr. Sugata Ray demonstrates how to invest successfully in US equities with quantitative strategies, using rigorous rule sets to decide when and what to trade.
Whether you’re a serious investor, professional advisor, or student of finance, Ray will help you determine the optimal quantitative rules for your investing objectives, and then "backtest" their performance through any historical time period. He demonstrates each key technique using state-of-the-art Equities Lab software — and this book comes with 20 weeks of free access to Equities Lab, plus a discount on its purchase.