- The Blockchain A Guide for Legal and Business Professionals
- Webinar: Blockchain – What Business Professionals Need to Know
- Blockchain and the Law: What Lawyers (and Their Clients) Need to Know
- Smart Contracts Explained: What Are They and Are They Legally Binding?
- TWITTER ROULETTE: HOW DO I GET INTO LEGALTECH? | #OneTake020
- ONE person has been 100% accurate with Bitcoin!
- ICO Review: Experty (EXY) – Decentralized Knowledge Exchange
- What is Corda blockchain? Simply explained
- Our Tax and Legal Digital Future | Deloitte Tax
- Biggest Scams In Crypto?
The Blockchain: A Guide for Legal and Business Professionals provides professionals such as lawyers, accountants, consultants, and business executives, the information they need to know in order to understand more complex implementations and concepts associated with the technology and, more importantly, how it might be able to help their business. The book also provides knowledge and insight to those with a more in-depth understanding of blockchain technology by developing and emphasizing a legal and business perspective. Chapters include: The Fundamentals of Blockchain Technology Smart Contracts Blockchain Protocols Decentralized Autonomous Organizations Key Management for Business and Professional Firms Digital Identification on the Blockchain Related Technologies that Complement Blockchain Technology General Policy Considerations for Future Regulations Conclusions and Thoughts about the Future
- Paperback: 262 pages
- Publisher: LegalWorks (November 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0314876111
- ISBN-13: 978-0314876119
- Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds