- HOW TO ANALYZE PEOPLE ON SIGHT – FULL AudioBook – Human Analysis, Psychology, Body Language
- Jim Kwik on How to Unlock Genius and Uncover Your Superpower | Impact Theory
- 2017 Personality 06: Jean Piaget & Constructivism
- entrepreneurship 101, understanding entrepreneurship basics and fundamentals
- 12. Evolution, Emotion, and Reason: Emotions, Part II
- 4 HOURS OF MY BIGGEST PLAYS FROM SUPER BOWL WEEKEND | DailyVee 531
- NWO Depopulation & Eugenics – Their Evil Playbook Exposed
- Will This Trick Your Brain? (Color TEST)
- He Can, Who Thinks He Can, by Orison Swett Marden
- Best & Worst Movies of 2017
LEVERAGE YOUR MOST POWERFUL TRADING ASSET: YOUR PERSONALITY
The Mental Edge in Trading explains the critical link between successful trading and personality traits–and it gives you the tools to use this information to make smarter trades.
A highly trained psychiatrist, Dr. Jason Williams, son of legendary trader Larry Williams, explains how to assess and measure your innate personality traits and align them with your trading style for more profitable trading on a more consistent basis.
Dr. Williams tested proven winning traders who were managing billions of dollars to see what the great winning traders had in common, what personality traits made them so successful. The results are in this groundbreaking book that will help you become like these winning traders.
His conclusions are based on hard science, the latest brain research, and the careful study of successful traders, not on psychobabble meanderings. Dr. Williams provides: A comprehensive overview of how personality/emotions affect every trading decision The information you need to determine the emotions that dominate your decision making Proven methods for adapting your trading plan–and your behavior–to make more money than ever
With The Mental Edge in Trading, you have everything you need to apply your cluster of personality traits to become a better, wiser, and more consistently successful market trader.
Solid trading strategies and accurate market indicators are crucial. But when push comes to shove, the glue that binds them is your emotional state at any given time. When things go south, the best trading system will collapse like a house of cards–if you allow it to.
The Mental Edge in Trading provides the tools you need to ensure this never happens to you by helping you understand and use your emotions when it counts most. It's the key to long-term trading success.
Until now, no other book has provided a practical, detailed method for achieving the mental edge in trading. What you'll find inside is based on intensive research into the minds of today’s most profitable traders.
The Mental Edge in Trading explains the immutable relationship of human thought, emotion, and behavior and reveals how to: Determine if you should be a systems or discretionary trader Conquer you underlying fear of risk by understanding where it comes from Calm innate anxieties before you start your trading day Use optimism as a "tool" for profitability Remain vigilant as to why you are placing each and every trade
This complete trading-improvement tool gives you the information you need to determine and improve your personality traits, discover your dominant emotions, and use this information to adapt your behavior for more successful trading.
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (November 27, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071799400
- ISBN-13: 978-0071799409
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 0.9 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds