- Josh Brown: "CEO, Ritholtz Wealth Management" | Talks at Google
- The Strategic Bond Investor Strategies and Tools to Unlock t Book Quotes
- Scott D Anthony: "Leadership Lessons from the Trenches of Disruption" | Talks at Google
- Princes of the Yen: Central Bank Truth Documentary
- Microfinance – Investing for Social Impact
- HLS in the World | Corporate Rules and Practices for Long-Term Value Creation
- Impact Investing in the Creative Economy
- Marc Andreessen on Change, Constraints, and Curiosity
- Security Tokens Disrupting Venture Capital #tokensvsVC
- Richard Karlgaard: "Team Genuis: The New Science of High-Performing Organizations" | Talks At Google
Uncover the newest profit opportunities in today's bond marketplace!
The Strategic Bond Investor explains how to maximize your investing returns with bonds—one of the few reliable and stable investments left standing after all the economic chaos. Senior vice president and portfolio manager at PIMCO, Anthony Cescenzi provides an aggressive yet risk-conscious approach you can easily build into your overall trading strategy in the fixed-income market.
Completely updated to address the realities of an unpredictable economy, The Strategic Bond Investor includes new sections on the parallels between the credit and bond markets, the power of the New Fed, and ways to navigate the massive price fluctuations of the post-credit-crisis markets. In addition, you’ll find:
Detailed description of different bond types Concrete data on how each one performs in various environments Key economic reports on how market factors like the credit crisis affect bond movements Techniques for forecasting the Fed’s next move—so you can stay a step ahead of changing interest rates Ways of using the yield curve and other indicators to predict the direction of the markets and the economy
The Strategic Bond Investor is a fully rounded education on bond investing, providing you with the know-how for safe, dependable investing now—and well into the future.
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (July 12, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071667318
- ISBN-13: 978-0071667319
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.4 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds