- The Trading Book Course A Practical Guide to Profiting with Technical Analysis
- Order Flow – Technical Analysis Series
- Trading Analysis: The Practical Guide to Learn Step by Step the Real Technical Analysis, Book 2
- How to Use Technical Analysis in Day Trading
- Market Profile vs Traditional Technical Analysis – What Will Make You Consistently Profitable Trader
- Day Trading Strategies (momentum) for Beginners: Class 1 of 12
- Professional Forex Trading Course Lesson 1 By Adam Khoo
- Naked Trading Part 1: How to Trade Price Action Trends in Stocks, Options, Futures, and Forex
- Technical Analysis: Why it Works and its Limitations
- 3 Proven Swing Trading Strategies (That WORK)
The companion volume to The Trading Book–practical, hands-on exercises that make trading decisions easier than ever
Filled with activities, exercises, and expert advice, The Trading Book Course explains how to accurately identify market conditions before beginning to trade–which is the key to determining the best entry and exit points possible. It also teaches you how to combine powerful technical analysis with smart trading psychology to increase your chances of success even more!
The Trading Book Course provides everything you need to evaluate:
Trends * Peaks * Price/Volume Relationships * Support/Resistance * Price Patterns * Moving Averages * Momentum Indicators
The Trading Book Course includes case studies of real traders making real trades to clearly illustrate what you should do and what you should avoid in every trade.
The only path to successful trading is practice. The Trading Book Course provides the virtual practice you need so that you can hit the ground running toward real profits in the actual marketplace.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (November 28, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007180336X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071803366
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces