- The Women's Guide to Successful Investing Achieving Financial Security and Realizing Your Goals
- The Secret Formula to Financial Freedom -Kim Kiyosaki (Millennial Money)
- How to Become a Millionaire in 3 Years | Daniel Ally | TEDxBergenCommunityCollege
- Why Smart Women Finish Rich with David Bach
- 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE!
- Think and Grow Rich (Best Summary Ever) – Napoleon Hill
- Financial Advisor Uganda | Uganda NTV Show MEN- Daniel the Uganda Financial Advisor
- 2020's Best Online Business Ideas – Top 10 Lifestyle Businesses Revealed.
- Hypnosis for Letting Go of the Fear of Success (Confidence & Motivation)
- How to Become an “Overnight” Success in 10 Short Years with David Greene | BP Money 12
Are you an Investor or Saver?
Women control over half of the nation's personal wealth, own businesses that grow at one and a half times the national average and—when they don't excuse themselves from participating—outperform men in the realm of investing. Why, then, do the vast majority of women consistently claim they lack the confidence and/or expertise to make financial decisions?
The Women's Guide to Successful Investing tackles this outmoded problem by handing women the tools they need to make savvy investment decisions and watch their money grow. Drawing on over twenty years of experience as a wealth advisor, CEO, mother, and wife, Tengler delivers advice about building a rational, reliable investment portfolio. Investing, she writes, is not gambling. And it's not rocket science. In fact, the value-based approaches employed by the most successful investors will resonate with women who manage their own finances and households. Filled with fascinating case studies and engaging, personal stories of financial management, Tengler entertains as she educates. As a part of her eleven clear-cut "intelligent investing rules", Tengler tells women how to reap financial rewards by identifying sound companies that have been overlooked by other investors. In The Women's Guide to Successful Investing, Tengler has provided a sort of investing de-coder ring—a straight-forward guide to buying stocks for the long-term.
Tengler has written a book for any woman who wants to gain the skills and know-how for financial independence. Studies have consistently demonstrated women's keen aptitude in the realm of investing. All that's missing is a simple, accessible roadmap for forging your path. The Women's Guide to Successful Investing is just that.
- Hardcover: 210 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2014 edition (August 19, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1137403349
- ISBN-13: 978-1137403346
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces