- Professional Options Trading Course Lesson 1, Part 1 of 2
- 5 Secrets To Trading Options Just Like a Professional Trader
- 5 Secrets to Trading Options Just Like a Professional Trader
- Professional Options Trading Course Lesson 1, Part 2 of 2
- Successful Option Trader reveals his Trading Strategies with Tom Sosnoff on tastytrade
- The Basic Business Model Behind Options Trading As A Professional [Episode 393]
- Professional Trading – SECRET TRICKS That Work (they will be mad that I told you this)
- $150 to $1800 In ONE HOUR Trading Amazon Stock Options – YOLO Weekly Options Trading
- How I'm Turning $250 Into $250,000 Trading Options – Robinhood Options
- 92% Winning Trades Going Over Statements – How To Trade Options, Day Trading & Selling Premium
The options market allows savvy investors to assume risk in a way that can be very profitable, if the right techniques are used with the proper insight. In Trading Options as a Professional, veteran floor trader James Bittman provides both full-time and professional traders with a highly practical blueprint for maximizing profits in the global options market.
This peerless guide helps you think like a market maker, arms you with the latest techniques for trading and managing options, and guides you in honing your proficiency at entering orders and anticipating strategy performance. Most importantly, it gives you access to one of the world's leading educators and commentators as he candidly defines the seven trading areas that are essential for successful options traders to master:
Option price behavior, including the Greeks
Setting bid and ask prices
You will benefit from Bittman's exceptional understanding of volatility, his perceptive examples from the real world, and the dozens of graphs and tables that illustrate his strategies and techniques. Each chapter is a complete, step-by-step lesson, and, collectively, give you the best toolbox of profit-making solutions on the options trading floor.
In addition, Trading Options as a Professional comes with Op-Eval Pro, a powerful software that enables you to analyze your trades before you make them by calculating implied volatility, graphing simple and complex options strategies, and saving analyses to review later.
Don't be left guessing on the sidelines–trade with the confidence of a market maker by following the road map to higher profits in Trading Options as a Professional.
- File Size: 4929 KB
- Print Length: 304 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (October 25, 2008)
- Publication Date: November 9, 2008
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001J9LIYS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled