- Trading Stocks By the Numbers Financial Engineering For Profit
- Stock Price Prediction | AI in Finance
- How I learned to read — and trade stocks — in prison | Curtis "Wall Street" Carroll
- How I lost $350K daytrading stocks and what I learned from it.
- 78000+ profit and Is investing worth it? Yourniftycoach Intraday trading.
- Predicting Stock Prices – Learn Python for Data Science #4
- NOMI PRINS – 25 CENT CONTRACTS: How To Trade Before 10am & Beat The Markets – Part 1/2 | London Real
- How to Predict Stock Prices Easily – Intro to Deep Learning #7
- Trading Psychology: Day Trading for Profit – How to train your brain for pattern recognition.
- Intro and Getting Stock Price Data – Python Programming for Finance p.1
This book is a sequel to "THE VALUE AND MOMENTUM TRADER: Dynamic Stock Selection Models to Beat the Market" published by Wiley & Sons in 2010. It provides in-depth disclosure of information gathered subsequent to the earlier book. In it the author provides detailed instructions on how to create mathematical trading models for the ranking of stocks for purchase and sale. These tried and tested trading systems capitalize on both technical and fundamental market anomalies and have been found to be effective in both bull and bear market conditions. The book provides a wealth of information on appropriate use of Excel spreadsheets, selection of the best variables for ranking stocks, trading strategies, and timing methods. Actual formulas, tables, and figures are given. Lists of recommended readings and useful websites are provided. Clear guidelines are given for further research. Although clearly written, the book is so concise that its size is no indication of the vast amount of information provided. It has taken the author five years to compile and present the present work and to test it in daily trading experience.
- Paperback: 156 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 13, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1517283264
- ISBN-13: 978-1517283261
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 ounces