- Pillars of Discipline: Compounding Consistency With Paso Milak
- Trading the Trend week ending July 1st
- Investing For Beginners | Advice On How To Get Started
- Trading Psychology: Day Trading for Profit – How to train your brain for pattern recognition.
- Forex Trading Success Tips – Learn the Secret Mindset Trading Tip of Pro Traders
- Does more information improve betting decisions? · Michael Mauboussin
- The Power Of Chart Patterns In Trading Part One
- The ULTIMATE Forex Trading Course for Beginners
- Get RICH In The Next Market Crash—Robert Kiyosaki
- Day Trading: How To Win One Trade After Another. Do you have what it takes?
Trade the trend and you can trade for a living
If you're going to play the stock market, play to win by using a fundamental strategy of most hedge fund managers-trend trading. In Trend Trading for a Living, the trading coach and hedge fund manager known on Wall Street as “Dr. Stoxx” shares his personal strategies for analyzing markets, picking stocks, and knowing when to buy and sell.
This step-by-step book offers a practical road map to get yourself familiarized with the stock market and into the driver's seat of your financial future. In five progressive parts, Trend Trading for a Living helps you: Configure your platform: setup your home computer to trade online with the best brokers Learn the basics: understand trend trading, select stocks to watch, and interpret market signs Get in the game: select the most profitable bullish and bearish stocks and pick your entry and exit prices Leverage your portfolio: learn how to trade with options to increase your financial rewards Turn pro: with patience, determination, and a strategy grounded in fundamentals, you can “trade for a living”
- Hardcover: 360 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (December 27, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780071544191
- ISBN-13: 978-0071544191
- ASIN: 0071544194
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds